Spring 2024 Course Registration
Deadline Extended: December 1
Virtual Virginia invites Virginia public schools/divisions and their students to register for spring 2024 online courses as we continue to celebrate our program’s 40th anniversary!
- Part-time and full-time enrollment available for students attending school in person or fully online
- 150+ courses for grades 6–12, including 11 new course offerings in CTE, fine arts, math, and world languages
- Dual enrollment opportunities for students to earn college credit or a work-ready cybersecurity certification
- Daily synchronous instruction at select times, plus asynchronous learning experiences
- Daily synchronous instruction for grades K–5 in core academics and special subjects, including computer science, fine arts, and world languages
- Trailblazers program for independent, full-time learners in grade 5
Register by December 1
The course registration deadline for spring 2024 and full-year 2023–2024 semester 2 courses is 5 p.m. on Friday, December 1, 2023.
Virginia public school students: To register for VVA courses, talk with the school counselor or school/division coordinator responsible for VVA enrollment at your local school.
- All VVA enrollments are provided on a first-come, first-served basis pending available openings in each course.
- All VVA instructors are licensed in Virginia and appropriately endorsed for the courses and grade levels they teach.
- All students enrolled in Virtual Virginia courses remain affiliated with the local division ADM.
Where possible, enroll your students ahead of the December 1 registration deadline for spring 2024 courses or semester 2 of full-year 2023–2024 courses.
Enrolling before the deadline helps everyone in the following ways:
- Ensures your school/division personnel have updated VVA accounts and accurate information to enroll students before the spring 2024 enrollment deadline
- Helps you ensure that students in your school/division secure their seats in the courses they need or want to take
- Connects your school/division personnel with the appropriate VVA Support team member(s)
- Helps VVA properly staff based on enrollment needs across the state and fully prepare instructors to welcome students in the spring
If you have questions about VVA course registration, please contact the Main Office at [email protected].
VVA Partnership Benefits
Your school/division can utilize VVA online instruction to:
- expand your overall catalog of locally available course offerings, including AP courses
- support in-person teacher shortage areas
- provide dual enrollment opportunities for students to earn college credit or a work-ready cybersecurity certification
- serve the fully online learners in your division