Parent Auditor Accounts
A Parent Auditor Account enables parents and families to access teacher contact information, monitor student login activity, and view course grades, all within the VVA Student Information System (SIS).
Requesting a Parent Auditor Account
To request a Parent Auditor Account, please contact the counselor or school coordinator of record at your local school or division coordinator of record at your local school division.
Important: A Parent Auditor Account must be created by the counselor or school/division coordinator of record. Virtual Virginia cannot create Parent Auditor Accounts for parents/families.
Accessing your Parent Auditor Account
Once the counselor or school/division coordinator of record has created your Parent Auditor Account, you will receive an automated email with your Parent Auditor Account username. If you do not have this username, please contact the counselor or school/division coordinator of record.
Follow these steps to retrieve your password and access your new account:
- Click the Login button in the main navigation menu of the Virtual Virginia website. (See the top-right of this page.)
- Select “Virtual Virginia Program (K–12),” and click Login.
- To retrieve your Parent Auditor Account password, click Forgot your login and/or Password? Click here to recover your password.
- Enter the email address used to create your Parent Auditor Account and click Submit. An email will be sent to the email address used by the local school/division to create your Parent Auditor Account.
- Remember, your username should have been provided in an automated email after the account was created. If you have not received it, please contact the counselor or school/division coordinator of record.
Multiple Children Enrolled in VVA Courses
If you have more than one child enrolled in Virtual Virginia courses, you may currently have more than one Parent Auditor Account using the same email address. To merge these multiple accounts into a single Parent Auditor Account, please email [email protected].
Please note that we can only merge multiple accounts for which the parent/family member’s first name, last name, and email address match exactly, with the same spelling, no extra spaces, etc. If this is not the case, please ask the counselor or school/division coordinator of record to create a new Parent Auditor Account for each child with the parent/family information matching exactly.