School Account Creation
Virginia public schools must create a Virtual Virginia account. To ensure your school has an existing account or to create a new school account, please email [email protected].
- Step 1: The enrolling school/division counselor of record creates a VVA student account if the student is new to VVA.
- Step 2: The enrolling school/division counselor of record enrolls the student in the VVA course(s).
Payment (for Fee-Based Enrollments Only)
- Step 3: The enrolling school/division counselor of record makes applicable enrollment fee payment via credit card or requests invoice for fee-based enrollments.
- Step 4: Based on the method of payment in Step 3, VVA automatically generates:
- an electronic receipt of payment for credit card payments, or
- a digital Invoice for invoice payments.
- Step 5: VVA processes enrollment, and school/division enrollments are rostered in VVA courses.
Invoicing (for Invoice Payments Only)
- Step 6: VVA sends enrollment agreement form to the enrolling school/division.
- Step 7: The school/division signs enrollment agreement and returns to VVA.
- Step 8: VDOE invoices school/division per agreement.
For more information about using the VVA Genius SIS for course enrollment, retrieving grades, and managing student, family, and school personnel accounts, please refer to the VVA Support Center.