Before you can enroll a student, that student must have an account in Genius SIS. If the student has an account but is affiliated with another school, ask the VVA registrar ([email protected]) to change the student’s affiliation. You will not be able to create a duplicate account. Virginia public school students can only be enrolled with a State Testing Identifier (STI) number.
- Using your counselor ID and password, log in to Genius. If you can’t remember your password, click the “forgot password” link.
- Click the Students tab at the top of the page.
- Click the Add Student button on the left side of the page.
- Complete all of the yellow-highlighted fields.
- Please note the email address requirements for students and parents/guardians.
- Click the Save button.