If you lose or forget your VVA password, follow these instructions:
- Before proceeding, you must have your VVA username, which is not your email address. If you do not know your VVA username, either contact VVA Support at [email protected] from the email address associated with the VVA username or request the username from the local counselor/coordinator responsible for VVA enrollments.
- Once you have your VVA username, go to the VVA Recover Password page.
- In the “Login” text field, enter your VVA username. (Do not enter your email address.) Click the Submit button.
- An automated message will be sent to your email address associated with the VVA username. Find the temporary password in that message.
- Go to the VVA Login page.
- Enter your VVA username and temporary password in the appropriate fields and click the Sign me in button. We recommend that you do not copy/paste your temporary password, which may insert invisible spaces and prevent you from logging in successfully.
- You will be prompted to create a new password. Enter a new, strong password in both text fields and click the Change Password button.
If successful, you will see your VVA dashboard!
Remember to keep your new password private so that your VVA account will remain secure.