When school (affiliation) staff retire or are no longer associated with an affiliation, it is important to deactivate their accounts to protect sensitive student information.
Counselors and school/division coordinators may deactivate mentor accounts by following the instructions below:
- Using your counselor ID and password, log in to Genius SIS. If you can’t remember your password, click the “forgot password” link.
- Click the Mentors tab at the top of the page.
- Click the name of the mentor whose account you want to deactivate.
- Click Edit Information on the left side of the page.
- Click the Status dropdown selector and choose Inactive.
- Click the Save button.
Counselor and school/division coordinator accounts must be deactivated by Virtual Virginia. Please contact [email protected] for assistance.