Blueprints for Better Blending
2024 Blended Learning Conference
Saturday, February 17, 2024
Virtual Virginia and VSTE will host our fourth annual free, one-day Blended Learning Conference for Virginia educators.
This year, the fully online conference will again highlight some of the amazing things Virginia educators and leaders are doing to improve instruction and create blended learning experiences that are meaningful and engaging for learners in the Commonwealth.
The annual Blended Learning Conference gives educators the opportunity to engage in sessions and conversations about how to design and implement high-quality blended learning experiences for their students. The event allows Virginia educators to elevate and share their work in the blended learning landscape with the rest of the Commonwealth.
Register today for the Blended Learning Conference via VVA’s Professional Learning Catalog.
On February 17, the online conference will follow the agenda below:
- 9:30 a.m.—Participant Login & Greetings
- 10 a.m.—Breakout Session 1
- 11 a.m.—Breakout Session 2
- 12 p.m.—Breakout Session 3
- 1 p.m.—Breakout Session 4
- 2 p.m.—Conference Concludes
Topics featured at the conference will include:
- Addressing Learning Loss/Unfinished Learning
- Blended Learning: General Strategies/All Models
- Brain-Based Learning/Cognitive Strategies
- Canvas for Littles (Canvas for Younger Learners)
- Collaborative Learning/Student Collaboration
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Data-Driven Instruction
- Ed Tech Tool Showcase
- Family/Community Engagement
- Instructional Coaching/Mentoring
- Personalized Learning Pathways/Differentiated Instruction
- Professional Learning
- Project-Based Learning
- School and/or Division Leadership
- Student Engagement Strategies
- Student Voice and Choice
- Universal Design for Learning (UDL)
For questions about the 2024 Blended Learning Conference, please contact VVA Professional Learning Coordinator Steven Sproles at [email protected].