Schools/divisions may now request the following types of Virtual Virginia enrollment changes via the VVA student information system (SIS):
- Start date changes
- Synchronous instruction meeting time changes
- Course withdrawals
Follow the instructions below to make enrollment change requests.
- Using your counselor/school coordinator/division coordinator ID and password, log in to the Genius SIS. If you can’t remember your password, click the “forgot password” link.
- Click the Students tab at the top of the page.
- Click the name of the student for whom you wish to request an enrollment change.
- Click Enrollment Change Request under Enrollments on the left side of the page.
- Click the Pencil/Paper icon to the left of the course for which you wish to request an enrollment change.
- Click the dropdown menu and select the type of enrollment change you wish to request (Start Date Change, Live Session Time-Slot Change, or Withdraw Request).
- Depending on the type of change you select, use the options that appear to choose a new start date, a new live session time-slot, or reason for withdrawal.
- Click the Save Changes button.
- The following confirmation message should appear: “Thank you for your request. You will receive an email when it has been processed.”
- Please allow up to 48 hours (excluding weekends) to receive an email notification about approval or denial of your request.
- If the change you request is a duplicate request, a message containing the text “already under review” will appear.
- Click the Close button.