Textbooks & Supplies (Grades 6–12)
Schools (or school divisions) are responsible for providing the required textbooks, course-specific materials (i.e. CDs, calculators, etc.), and general supplies for Virtual Virginia courses at no charge to students or parents.
General Supplies, Grades 6–12
- A device with word processing capability and an up-to-date operating system (see Technology Handbook)
- Access to a high-speed internet connection (minimum of 512kbps is required)
- Headphones and a microphone
- Paper, pencil, pens (optional, recommended)
- Spiral-bound notebooks for each course (optional, recommended)