Spring 2023 Course Registration
Note: Spring 2023 course registration is now closed.
Tuesday, November 15, at 11 a.m.
For nearly 40 years, Virtual Virginia has made digital learning available to all learners in the Commonwealth with no barriers to enrollment—regardless of each student’s academic history or geographic location. For Virtual Virginia, success is all about providing educational opportunities to all Virginia students and helping those students grow academically.
Let’s continue this tradition in spring 2023! Virtual Virginia (VVA) invites Virginia public schools/divisions and their students to register for spring 2023 online courses.
VVA’s flexible enrollment options are perfect for all Virginia students in grades K–12, whether they’re in-person students taking online courses at their local schools or fully online students learning at home.
Students: To register for VVA courses, talk with the school counselor or school/division coordinator responsible for VVA enrollment at your local school.
New Options for 2022–2023
- VVA now offers more than 130 online courses for grades 6–12. New courses for 2022–2023 include high school and middle school courses in career and technical education (CTE), fine arts, world languages, and more!
- Students in grades 6–12 can now choose not only their VVA courses, but also the meeting times for their daily synchronous instruction!
- Asynchronous instruction is also available for grades 6–12 and in the Trailblazers Program for grades 3–5.
- In addition to core academic instruction, K–5 learners can enjoy a number of exciting special subjects, including art, computer science, dance, health & PE, music, and world languages!
Register by November 15!
- All VVA instructors are licensed in Virginia and appropriately endorsed for the courses and grade levels they teach.
- All students enrolled in Virtual Virginia courses remain affiliated with the local division ADM.
- All VVA enrollments are provided on a first-come, first-served basis pending available openings in each course.
If you have questions about VVA course registration, please contact the Main Office at [email protected].