The Perfect Blend
2023 Blended Learning Conference
Saturday, February 25, 2023
A Free Virtual Conference
Virtual Virginia, VSTE, and Canvas by Instructure are gearing up for our third annual free, one-day Blended Learning Conference for public school educators nationwide. With topics in both synchronous and asynchronous instruction, “The Perfect Blend” will highlight some of the amazing things teachers and leaders are doing to improve instruction and create blended learning experiences that are meaningful and engaging for learners across the nation.
This year the conference is open to participants—and presenters—nationwide!
Registration Now Open!
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, February 22
The conference will begin on Saturday, February 25, at 10 a.m. and end at 3 p.m. that day.
Sessions will fall under the following categories:
- Blended Learning: General Strategies / All Models
- Brain-Based Learning
- Canvas for Littles (Canvas for Younger Learners)
- Collaborative Learning / Student Collaboration
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Ed Tech Tool Showcase
- Family/Community Engagement
- Instructional Mentoring/Coaching
- Personalized Learning Pathways / Differentiated Instruction
- Professional Learning
- Project-Based Learning
- School and/or Division Leadership
- SEL and the Digital World
- Student Engagement Strategies
- Student Voice and Choice
- Universal Design for Learning (UDL)
For questions about “The Perfect Blend,” please contact VVA Professional Learning Coordinator Steven Sproles at [email protected].