GOALS for K–5 Spanish
Virtual Virginia’s Goal-Oriented Active Learning Series (GOALS) now features K–5 Spanish enrichment instruction for younger learners in a fun, engaging environment.
Through this program, Virtual Virginia provides asynchronous content and synchronous enrichment instruction via the VVA learning management system (LMS). Spanish enrichment instruction with a Virginia-licensed teacher is offered once weekly during a designated six-week session and focuses on the development of vocabulary and communication skills.
- The local school selects the dates and times for sessions.
- Up to 30 students per session
- Instruction by a Virginia-certified Spanish instructor
- VVA provides whole-group instruction for approximately 30–40 minutes, with opportunities for students to practice communication skills.
- Students have access to asynchronous Spanish lessons for additional practice.
- The group enrollment fee is $200 per group instructional meeting, with six meetings per session.
- The individual student enrollment fee is $60 per student per six-week session ($10 per instructional meeting).
November 28 through January 25
|9:00–9:40 a.m.||9:00–9:40 a.m.|
|10:00–10:40 a.m.||10:00–10:40 a.m.|
|11:00–11:40 a.m.||11:00–11:40 a.m.|
Other Upcoming Sessions
Future sessions are also scheduled for the following dates. More details about each will be available soon.
- February 6 through March 17
- April 17 through May 26
To register for GOALS for K–5 Spanish, please email [email protected].