This December: Free SOL Test Prep
The Goal-Oriented Active Learning Series (GOALS) provides students in grades 6–12 with supplemental online instruction in foundational skills and test preparation aligned to the Virginia Standards of Learning (SOLs).
This December, Virtual Virginia will offer two weeks of free supplemental instruction to help students in grades 6–12 prepare for end-of-year SOL assessments.
SOL Test Prep instruction will be available based on the schedule below, with 30-minute instructional meetings at 11:30 a.m. each day.
Week 1: Math & Science
- Dec. 5: Math 6, Math 7, Math 8
- Dec. 6: Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra II
- Dec. 7: Physical Science 8, Earth Science I
- Dec. 8: Biology I, Chemistry I
Week 2: English/Language Arts & Social Studies
- Dec. 12: English/LA 8
- Dec. 13: English 11
- Dec. 14: Civics & Economics, Virginia & U.S. History
- Dec. 15: World History to 1500 A.D., World History: 1500 A.D. to the Present
To register students for the GOALS Test Prep sessions in December, follow the course registration instructions provided here.
For questions about GOALS, please contact School Support Coordinator Stephanie Shea at [email protected].